At least 3 hours before the team’s first game arrive at tournament headquarters at Lakeside, with the documents listed below.
Check-In will be open on Tuesday, August 1 from 5-7 PM MT for any team that would like to check in.
- Laminated UYSA player cards for any tournament only players.
- Specialty Player Action Forms for all guest players (properly completed and signed by parent, player, and coaches).
- A tournament roster for each game that you will be playing in. These will be handed into the refs at the beginning of each game.
The Official Tournament Roster, Specialty Player Action Forms, and or laminated photo player cards for tournament only players will be reviewed for compliance and stamped “Approved.” The laminated photo player cards for tournament only players will be stickered and returned to the person checking in the team. One copy of the Official Tournament Roster and all Specialty Player Action forms will be filed at tournament headquarters; the other 5 copies of the Official Tournament Roster will be returned to the person checking in the team. One copy of the approved Official Tournament Roster must be presented before every game to the game officials.
Out of state teams
- A copy of your official team roster from your club or league registrar, you will need one for each game that you will be participating in.
- Laminated photo player cards
- Specialty Player Action Forms for all guest players
The Tournament roster, laminated photo player cards, and Specialty Player Action Forms for guest players will be reviewed for compliance. The laminated photo player cards will be stickered and returned to the person checking in the team. The official team roster and all Specialty Player Action forms will be filed at tournament headquarters. The laminated photo player cards must be presented before every game to the game officials.
HOW TO CREATE AN OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT ROSTER IN UYSA/AFFINITY:
- Go to www.utahyouthsoccer.net
- Login in under Member Login which is located on the top right hand of the UYSA homepage.
- You will now be on the “My Account” page. Click the Teams tab, click on the “Team Info” link to the right of the team name.
- Click on the Tournament Roster tab, and then “Create New Request”.
- Fill out tournament information with the following:
Tournament Name: UTAH CUP 2023
Event Start Date: August 2, 2023 End Date: August 5, 2023
Postal Code: 84097
Director First Name: Aaron
Director Last Name: Caprio
Director Phone: 801-850-2110
- Click on “Save”.
- Next, click on Roster below the Tournament Roster tab. You can delete administrators and players by clicking on the red X next the admin/player’s name. To add a guest player click the Add Player/Admin Inside Org at the bottom right hand side of the screen. Choose the Roster Role from the drop down and enter the ID Number and click “Save & Continue.” Jersey numbers can also be added along with player positions on the roster page. Always click “Save & Continue” after each addition or change.
- Click “Save & Continue.” Make sure at the upper right next to Status, it says, “Accepted.”
- If you add a guest player or a tournament player the status will say borrowed. If the player is a guest player, you must submit a completed Specialty Action Form with their coach’s signature at
the tournament check in. If this player is a tournament only player the tournament only card must be submitted at check in. (Specialty Action Form)
- Once you’ve made all the roster changes/additions, click on “Submit and Review” on the purple line.
- Click on “Submit” and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Click on the “Review” Button, and select “Print Photo Roster” button to print photo roster.
- A photo roster will be created with pictures. On the “Select a format” pull down menu at the top, select PDF, then click on “Export.”
- A formatted photo roster is now on your screen and can be printed using your print driver.
To make changes to your tournament roster
- Login in to your UYSA account.
- Click the Teams tab, then the “Team Info” link to the right of the team name.
- Click on the Tournament Roster tab, and then under “Utah Cup 2023,” click the “Edit Application” button.
- Click Roster below the Tournament Roster tab. From this page, you can make any necessary roster changes.
- Click “Save & Continue.”
- Follow steps 12-14 above to print the photo roster.